What I liked
- The book is written in typical casual Chetan Bhagat style which makes the reading a wonderful experience.
- The characters are next door characters to which we can easily relate.
- The way Chetan describes certain events and characters is absolutely mouth watering. We somehow start aspiring if we could be there in that situation.
- IT surely makes a compelling read. It is undoubtedly a book which cannot be put down before finishing.
- Just to sensationalize things certain characters and events have been penned. That looks amateurish.
- It is like a typical bollywood movie with doses of romance,action,humour and even it has characters traveling abroad. It has long drawn action sequence as well.
- The flow is not natural at places.